Tiffany & Co. Sterling Silver 7-Piece Faneuil Tea & Coffee Set with Tray in Art Deco Style from 1910s
Tiffany & Co, sterling silver 7-piece tea and coffee Set in Faneuil pattern and in Art Deco style from the 1910s, with an elegant, geometrically-inspired design, consisting of:
- a tray measuring 23 1/2'' from handle to handle (inner length is 20'') by 15'' in width by 1 1/2'' in height, in pattern number 18902
- a coffee pot measuring 10 3/4'' in height by 10 3/4'' from handle to spout, in pattern number 17646
- a tea pot measuring 7 1/4'' in height by 10 3/8'' from handle to spout, in pattern number 17646
- a hot water kettle on stand with a burner measuring 10 3/4'' in height overall (kettle dimensions are 7 1/2'' in height by 8 1/2'' from handle to spout), in pattern number 17646
- a creamer measuring 5 1/4'' in height by 5'' from handle to spout, in pattern number 17646
- a waste bowl measuring 4 1/8'' in diameter by 3 1/2'' in height, in pattern number 17646
- a two-handled sugar bowl measuring 6 5/8'' from handle to handle (inner diameter is 4 3/8'') by 3 3/8'' in height, in pattern number 17646
Total weight is an impressive 216 troy ounces. Each piece bears hallmarks as shown.
The legendary Tiffany brand was founded in 1837 by Charles Lewis Tiffany and John B. Young in Connecticut as a "stationery and fancy goods emporium," with the help of Charles Tiffany's father who financed the store for only $1,000 with profits from a cotton mill. Tiffany & Co. soon became a highly regarded brand for jewelry, gemstones, and silver. In 1845, Tiffany was a pioneer when it launched the Blue Book, which at the time was the first mail-order catalog to be distributed in the US. In 1878, Tiffany won the gold medal for jewelry and a grand prize for silverware at the Paris World Fair Exposition. The luxury brand’s enduring legacy remains vibrant to this day.
Please feel free to ask us any questions, and please see our other listings. We hand polish all items before shipping them out, but if there is interest for a professional polishing and/or engraving removal, we can take care of that for an additional charge and with delayed shipping.